In the previous article you've learnt how you can remind a customer about a payment deadline. In this article we will show you what other emails you can send to your customers using Trustedbookings.
Step 1 Go to the menu bar, click Manage and choose Emails.
If you haven't added any email yet, your dashboard will look like this:
Step 2 Click
Step 3 Fill in the details of an email
Now, you will see a few fields that you need to fill in order to create an email.
- Title - Eg Your stay is approaching
- Room categories - guests that have booked selected rooms will receive an email
- Conditions - you can choose a date on which you want the email to be sent, eg "Your stay is approaching" could be sent 10 days before the Check in
- - tick this field if you want the email to be active, i.e. if you want the email to be sent once the conditions are fulfilled
- Description - write the content of your email.
If you want to learn how you can store email templates, read next article!