In the previous article you've learnt how to add a location. If you haven't read that yet, make sure you see this article first. Here you will learn how you specify details of a location, such as images, terms & conditions and general pricing for a location. If you'd like to see a video on adding locations click here.
To edit your location, you need:
Step 1 Go to Menu bar, click Manage and choose Locations.
Step 2 Choose a location you want to edit.
Once you click locations, you will see all of the locations you've created plus HappySurf Camp ( a location we've created for the training purposes). Click a location you want to edit.
Step 3 Choose settings you want to edit and click
Once you select a location, you will see a list of settings that you can edit.
1. Location details - these are the details that you set when you created a location, if you want to edit, you do it here
2. Map - it's an interactive way to show where your location is. Simply point your location on the map and click
3. Images - the image you will add will show up on a confirmation mail that your customer receives, once a reservation has been made. To add an image simply click and choose a picture you want to upload.
4. Terms & Conditions - this is where conditions regarding payments and transactions are explained. Once we've created your account, we will send you a template with Terms & Conditions. Depending on if we process payments for you or not, the template will be editable fully or just partially.
To add Terms & Conditions, paste the template we have provided you with and click
If you haven't received your Terms & Conditions template, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Advanced Settings
In this section you will be able to:
1) specify how you want to set prices in your location - if you want a price to be per guest or per room
2) Cancellation rules
a) you can decide here how many days in advance your guests must notify you that they want to cancel their reservations
b) you set a % of a reservation that customers must pay in case they cancel their reservations
3) Deposit Settings
Please remember that if Trustedbookings process payments for you, you won't be able to enable a deposit. When a customer makes a reservation he pays upfront 100%.
If Trustedbookings don't process payments for you, you can decide if you allow your guests pay deposits. If you do, it means that by certain time (you specify that in the field Due) they will need to pay amount, that is specified in Type field (you can choose between percentage or fixed) and Value (how many % or fixed value).
4) Duration Pricing
A duration discount is a discount you give to your customers as a reward for staying longer in your location. It means, that the longer they stay, the less they pay per day.
In a daily discount field you decide the value of a discount they get for every day they stay in your location and in the max discount you set the maximum discount they can receive for every day you stay.
Also see Pricing structure and how different discounts work - here .
To read next article, click here.