In this article you will learn how you can specify what staff members that you've added to your Trusted Bookings platform can do. If you'd like to see a video on adjusting staff permissions click here.
There are two types of permissions that you can apply
1) permissions referring to the type of tasks they perform at their work (eg. an accountant will have access to payments sections, a receptionist will have access to reservations etc)
2) permissions reflecting geographical location they are work in (for instance if you have resorts in two countries - Portugal and Spain, and you'd like to edit permissions for staff employed in Portugal, you can specify that by choosing only the resort in Portugal)
Step 1 Go to the Menu bar, click Manage and select users from the drop down list.
Step 2 Choose the user whose permissions you want to edit and click
Step 3 Click Permissions
Step 4 Choose activities you want your staff to be able to perform within your Trusted Bookings platform.
There are 3 ways you can control what your staff member can do:
1) Restrict - it means your staff won't see a particular field at all
2) Read - it means that your staff member will be able to see certain fields but won't be able to make any changes to them
3) Manage - it means that your staff member has full access to a certain field and can make all the changes
Permissions that you've given:
A dashboard of a staff member who has been given the permissions:
To learn how you can adjust permissions for an agent click here.